Aloe vera is considered a first-rate skin and hair treatment ingredient. This marvel of a plant has various beauty-boosting properties, and it is abundant in antioxidants that provide soothing, moisturizing, and shielding advantages for skin and hair.
This botanical ingredient has been used for centuries as a traditional beauty remedy by our ancestors. The best and high-quality way to use aloe vera is to extract the gel from the plant and apply it directly to your scalp or skin. If you have an aloe vera plant at home, you can easily scoop the gel out of the leaves, or you can use Nexon Botanics Aloe Vera Gel that comes more in handy.
This surprise plant can calm an itchy scalp, enhance hair resilience, and even restore damaged tresses. In this article, we will dive into all the fantastic benefits Aloe vera can provide when mixed with another organic miracle—That is essential oils.
Benefits of Aloe vera for Hair
Some of the advantages of aloe vera for hair are as follows! This plant has an array of benefits for your tresses. Here goes!
- Enriching Nutrient
Aloe vera contains a variety of active ingredients and minerals that can aid in strengthening your hair. It contains fatty acids and amino acids, as well as vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These contribute to enhanced hair follicles.
- Cleans Scalp
Aloe vera contains components that help to cleanse the scalp. Aloe vera can maintain sebum production and cleanse your scalp of any excess oil from your hair.
- Soothing Agent
It helps to calm an itchy scalp. It can be your go-to hair moisturizer for dryness, irritated scalp, or scaly patches. Researchers discovered that aloe vera could significantly minimize and soothe dryness due to its enriching and hydrating nature.
- Great for Colored Hair
Aloe vera juice is known to provide a certain degree of protection against environmental stressors. Many environmental stressors can cause your hair to lose its shine and color, as well as make it rough and less elastic, which can lead to breakages. However, researchers believe that aloin, a chemical compound found in the plant, is a primary factor in promoting hair resilience and texture. Thus, it can be a great product for treated and processed hair.
Uses of Aloe Vera Gel with Essential Oils for Hairs
Aloe vera alone is a wonder. However, when mixed with essential oils, this can create magic potions to give you long, strong, rapunzel hair!
- Aloe Vera Gel with Lavender Oil
Lavender is known to have significant benefits for hair. It has an antioxidant action that helps protect and strengthen the hair. Therefore, you can use aloe vera gel and lavender oil for better-looking, smooth, nurtured hair. Here we have an easy recipe to use the two magic ingredients together.
- Add 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel in a bowl
- Add 15 drops of lavender essential oil to the bowl and whisk together
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp after shampooing
- Do this regularly for visible results
- Aloe Vera Gel with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is especially famous for skincare. However, it also has surprising benefits for hair. It helps to cleanse the scalp and add more volume to the hair. This essential oil is also great for damaged hair and split ends. It also naturally nurtures the hair and improves its shine.
You can use this organic botanical with aloe vera for even better results. Here's a simple way to do so.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of fresh aloe vera gel
- Add 15 drops of Tea tree essential oil and whisk the two together
- You can even add fenugreek powder until they become thick and fluffy
- Apply the mixture to the scalp, to the roots and ends of the hair, and leave it overnight
- Wear a shower cap to sleep!
- The next day, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Aloe Vera Gel & Peppermint Essential Oil
The cooling sensation of peppermint oil helps soothe and clarify your scalp skin. Here's our take on an easy recipe for this purpose
- Blend 2 drops of Peppermint essential oil in 2 tablespoons Aloe vera gel
- Now add a few drops of mustard oil into this blend
- Rub this mixture onto your scalp
- Remember to utilize a conditioner a while later
- Aloe Vera Gel & Rosemary Essential Oil
Considering the capacity of rosemary oil as a miracle botanical, it can help your hair achieve both volume and a radiant look. Let's roll.
- In a bowl, add 10 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- Now, add 2 drops of olive or 2 drops of coconut oil and whisk together
- Add 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera and apply it to the scalp at least twice a week
- Rinse with shampoo after leaving the mix in the hair for at least 15 minutes
- Aloe Vera Gel with Lemon Essential Oil
Dry hair can influence your hair's well-being to a great extent. Nexon Botanic Lemon Essential Oil can viably decrease the flakiness in the scalp whenever utilized every day. So, why not adopt this hack for hydrated, smooth, and shiny hair? Lemon, when mixed with aloe vera, can act as an enriching moisturizer.
- Blend 6 to 7 drops Lemon essential oil in 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel
- Add this into your shampoo or conditioner into your scalp while washing your hair.
These fantastic remedies will give your hair a chance to look more nurtured, vivid, and voluminous. For more amazing organic botanicals, visit our store. Adios amigos!